Full entrance: 12€
Discount entrance 18-25 year olds: 10€
Child entrance, 8-17 year olds (without wine tasting): 6€
Under 8 years old (without wine tasting): free
Full entrance & Discount entrance
18-25 year olds: 3€
From Wednesday to Sunday, at 3pm
From Wednesday to Sunday, at 3pm and 4pm
From Friday to Sunday, at 3pm
Only for groups from 16 people, reservation email@example.com or +33 5 56 76 25 42
From Wednesday to Sunday, from 11am to 12:30pm and from 1:30pm to 6pm
From Friday to Sunday, from 11am to 12:30pm and from 1:30pm to 5pm
Saturday and Sunday, from 11am to 12:30pm and from 1:30pm to 5pm
The Castle is closed in January and February.
Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec’s apartments may only be visited with a guide.
Exceptionally, the Castle will be close Friday 14th of September (no guided tour, closed shop & no access to the exhibition). However, the Adèle restaurant will be open.
- Prendre l’A62 (direction Toulouse)
- Sortie 3 Langon
- Suivre direction Libourne (D1113)
- Après le pont, au rond-point suivre la D19(3e sortie) direction Saint-Maixant
- Continuer sur la D19 pendant 4,3km en suivant la direction « Château Malromé »
- Après le lieu-dit « Les Guyonnets » tourner à droite sur la D19E5
- Château Malromé à 1 km
+33 5 56 76 25 42 firstname.lastname@example.org