Full entrance: 12€
Discount entrance 18-25 year olds: 10€
Child entrance, 8-17 year olds (without wine tasting): 6€
Under 8 years old (without wine tasting): free
Full entrance & Discount entrance
18-25 year olds: 3€
From Wednesday to Sunday, at 3pm
From Wednesday to Sunday, at 3pm and 4pm
From Friday to Sunday, at 3pm
Only for groups from 16 people, reservation firstname.lastname@example.org or +33 5 56 76 25 42
From Wednesday to Sunday, from 11am to 12:30pm and from 1:30pm to 6pm
From Friday to Sunday, from 11am to 12:30pm and from 1:30pm to 5pm
Saturday and Sunday, from 11am to 12:30pm and from 1:30pm to 5pm
The Castle is closed in January and February.
Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec’s apartments may only be visited with a guide.
Exceptionally, the Castle will be close Sunday 23th of September and Saturday 6th of October. However, the Adèle restaurant will be open.
– Take the A62 towards Toulouse
– Exit 3 Langon
– Follow the signs for Libourne (D1113)
– After the bridge, at the roundabout take the D19 (3rd exit) towards Saint-Maixant
– Continue on the D19 for 4.3km following the signs for “Château Malromé”
– After you reach “Les Guyonnets” turn right down the D19E5
– Château Malromé is 1 km away
Please use the form below, we will answer you as soon as possible.
+33 5 56 76 25 42 email@example.com