Ingredients for 6 people
150 g fresh farm goat cheese
100 g buckwheat or kasha sheaths
15 g of all-flower honey, linden and Malromé bramble
Organic olive oil first cold pressing
– In a skillet over medium heat, roast the seeds until they have a nice amber color. Let cool.
– Salt and pepper the fresh goat cheese. Mix well.
– Make fresh goat balls in the palm of your hand. Then roll them in the buckwheat seeds.
– Place them in a nice dish.
– With the tip of a knife, take a little honey from the jar. Place it on each of the balls. Continue with a few drops of excellent olive oil.
– Serve immediately and accompany them with a glass of chilled Château Malromé Toulouse-Lautrec white wine.
Find the honey all flowers, linden and briar of Malromé as well as the white wine, used in this recipe here.